Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lesson 16: VOR tracking under the hood

Today we killed two birds with one stone, that is we went over how to track different radials on a VOR, which will be useful for my next cross country into Bravo airspace, and I did it while flying under the hood to build instrument time. I have another lesson tomorrow to try and finish up the remainder of my instrument time.

I am starting to feel like I am nearing the end of this journey. I have been studying like crazy for the written exam, which I hope to take next week, and also I have started thinking about getting the hours I need to meet the FAA requirements. So far this is where I am at:


So, it looks like all that is left is my dual XC (which is next weekend), a couple solo XC's, and some night flying...then it will be time to start preparing for the check ride I guess? 

No comments:

Post a Comment