Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So frustrated!

I need to vent. It is late September now, and I have gotten zero flying done this month. Its not like I haven't tried though, that's for damn sure! I have had two of my long solo XC flights, and one night lesson canceled on me last minute due to the plane having something wrong with it, and last night another night lesson was canceled on me due to weather. Since luck hasn't been on my side lately, I have gotten more aggressive with my scheduling. Unfortunately it looks like the other two flights I have scheduled this week have a good chance of being canceled due to weather again. I was really hoping to have my license to learn by the time my parents come out in mid October, but I am really cutting it close now. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment