Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally got the sign off! Next step, the checkride

Well its been a longer journey than I had expected, but its finally coming to an end. Saturday, after doing a few short field landings, my instructor signed me off to take my checkride. I actually met all my requirements back in October, but thanks to some bad weather, the schools only 152 being in maintenance for a month, and holidays...that never happened. But its here now, and I feel ready. Very anxious to start flying for fun.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I'm taking a mock checkride with an instructor friend tomorrow and then once more with my instructor and I think I'll get the sign off as well. The weather has been so bad here lately that I think I flew 3 times in almost 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling...that's the worse! But I guess its good preparation for entering the world of flying. I hope you get your sign off real soon!

    ReplyDelete